I know I say this a lot, but I really mean it this time: I'm super excited to share this recipe with you.
And why is that? Well, I'm so glad you asked!
For one, I was long overdue to bring you another fun, party-friendly dessert dip. These no-bake crowd-pleasers have slowly become “my thing” and I always love sharing new ones with you.
For two, this dessert dip embodies the most classic holiday cookie – the frosted sugar cookie – and it's all thanks to International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer.
Clearly this creamer would be amazing in both hot or cold coffee, but when I first laid eyes on it, my mind immediately went to all the fun dip possibilities.
You might say I'm a tad obsessed with dessert dips, and you know what? If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.
Viva la dessert dips!
And, finally, there's a third reason why I'm super excited about this recipe: I decided to do something a little different this time around and make it even more fun.
So instead of using graham crackers or cookies for dipping, I went with pound cake. And I didn't go with anything too fancy – I just used some frozen pound cake I had in the fridge. Plus, pound cake is mild enough so that the flavor of the dip still shines through while still being firm enough to withstand a thorough drag through the dip.
However, cubes of pound cake are sort of hard to handle, so I came up with a clever and fun way to easily dip them into the pound cake:
Use fondue forks and serve this dip up fondue style!
Seriously, you guys – this combination was amazing.
If you love frosted sugar cookies, then International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer is a winner – and if you love it in your coffee then you'll adore it in this dip!
Want to try International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer? Check out the product locator to find it at a store near you!
Frosted Sugar Cookie Dip
A fluffy dip made with International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer and served fondue style with cubes of spongy pound cake.
rate this recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream very chilled
- 1/2 cup International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer very chilled
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar (optional, to taste)
- 16 oz pound cake cut into 1 inch cubes
- sprinkles for decorating (optional)
- crumbled sugar cookies for decorating (optional)
|Change servings? servings||Change the Units?|
- Using a stand mixer (or hand mixer + large bowl), add in chilled heavy cream, International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer, and powdered sugar and beat on high until stiff peaks form, about 5-7 minutes.
- Pour frosted sugar cookie dip into your desired serving bowl. If decorating, dush the top of the dip with crushed sugar cookies and festive sprinkles.
- Serve with pieces of pound cake and toothpicks or fondu forks for dipping.
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist; I am merely a quirky girl who loves food. Any nutritional information that is discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.