This attention-grabbing baked feta pasta is worth the TikTok hype, with its simple ingredients and easy preparation that create a super flavorful pasta dinner.
This post contains affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy.
Table of Contents
About Baked Feta Pasta from TikTok
Italian dishes always seem a bit fancy, and this flavorful baked feta pasta is no exception. And the only thing that can make a fancy dish like this better is if it were an easy fancy dish, and, you guys, that’s exactly what this recipe is: Easy. Simple. Flavorful. Foolproof.
Thanks to the creative users of TikTok, this quick method for making feta pasta has gone viral, and for very good reason.
Keep reading for a full tutorial on how to make it!
What is TikTok Feta Pasta? Why is it popular?
The users of TikTok has been creating a lot of great trends lately, and this easy method for making feta pasta is one of my personal favorites.
And when you break it down, it’s easy to see why everyone’s raving about it:
- It’s simple! Aside from boiling the pasta, all other ingredients are thrown into a baking dish and mixed together. So it’s an easy dinner with less dishes, less stress, and more convenience.
- It’s delicious! For such a simple recipe, the flavors really pop and come together well.
- It’s trendy! And, hey, there’s nothing wrong with doing something trendy. Something becomes trendy for a reason, and in this case, it’s because this is a big dish of downright joyful comfort food.
How long is feta pasta good for?
Once prepared, baked feta pasta can be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to four days.
Can you freeze feta pasta?
Yes, you totally can!
To Freeze Baked Feta Pasta
- Let pasta cool.
- Transfer pasta to airtight containers or freezer bags. Make sure the container is sealed and secure.
- Store up to three months.
Notes & Tips for TikTok Feta Pasta
- If you’d like a creamier sauce, add up to 1/4 cup heavy cream to the sauce after baking.
- I used pappardelle pasta, but you can use any type of pasta that you’d like. One of the best things about this recipe is that it’s simple yet versatile, so have fun with it and try out your favorites.
- This recipe calls for nine ounces of pasta, which can be hard to find an exact measurement of in a box. So if you want to make your life easier and use a whole box of pasta (typically 16 ounces / one pound), double all of the other ingredients in the recipe. This will ensure you have enough sauce to go around.
Other delicious pasta recipes
How to make TikTok Feta Pasta
This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps. If you’re looking for the full recipe measurements and instructions, scroll down to Recipe Details.
Step 1 – In a 9×13 baking dish, add the feta, grape tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Step 2 – Bake! (Yes, already – bake!)
Step 3 – While the feta and tomatoes bake, prepare the pasta per package instructions. Drain the pasta, toss with a dash of olive oil, and set aside.
Step 4 – When the feta and tomatoes are done baking, use a fork to break up the feta and tomatoes, mixing them together.
Step 5 – Add the parmesan cheese, garlic paste, red pepper flakes, and basil to the baking dish, then mix again.
Step 6 – Add the pasta to the baking dish and toss everything together.
Step 7 – Serve and enjoy!
Baked Feta Pasta
- 1 block feta cheese, 7 or 8 oz
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, plus a dash for the pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 9 ounce pasta, style of your choice
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, optional
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, place the block of feta in the center of the dish, then arrange tomatoes around it. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until tomatoes split and the outside of the feta begins to turn brown. Once baked, remove from oven and set aside.
- While feta and tomatoes bake, prepare pasta per package instructions. Drain, toss with a dash of olive oil, then set aside.
- Remove baking dish from oven and use a fork to mash and mix the feta and tomatoes together.
- Add the parmesan cheese, garlic, red pepper flakes, and basil to feta mixture, then stir well.
- Add the pasta to the baking dish and toss to coat in feta sauce.
- Serve baked feta pasta immediately.
I do my best to provide nutrition information, but please keep in mind that I’m not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates of the correct values.