This minty and refreshing mojito is served punch style, flavored with a mix of sweetened mint, white rum, lime juice, and raspberry juice blend concentrate.
This post contains affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy.
Table of Contents
About Raspberry Mojito Punch
Mixed drinks are a must-make for many gatherings, and the only thing better than whipping up individual cocktails is a delicious punch-style option.
Because punch isn’t just for the kiddos. Adults can enjoy a delicious punch, too.
And this raspberry mojito punch brings all the classiness of a traditional fruity mojito in the form of a come-one-come-all party drink.
What’s in raspberry mojito punch?
To whip up this fruity mojito, you’ll need the following:
- Mint – A must-use for any mojito style drink.
- Sugar – For sweetener and for helping crush and activate the mint. You can use an equal amount of another sweetener if you like.
- White Rum – As all mojitos need a bit of rum.
- Raspberry Juice Blend Concentrate – You can find this in the freezer section of your grocery store. It should be thawed before use.
- Lime Juice – Another mojito staple.
- Club Soda – Gives this punch a nice bubbly texture.
Do you have to use rum?
White rum is a core ingredient for any mojito, so if you were to move it, you will be missing out on what makes a mojito a mojito: the classic combination of rum, lime, mint, and club soda.
However, adding rum is not required. This drink will be just as delicious without the boozy edge.
When preparing a virgin version of this punch, keep in mind that the flavors in this drink are balanced to take some bite off of the rum. To compensate, you can either reduce the sweetness (sugar, juice) or adding a bit more water to dilute the intensity. Start off by adding fewer of the key ingredients as you can always add more if needed.
Can you make this drink in advance?
Yes, you can prepare most of this drink up to 24 hours in advance.
Follow the recipe instructions up until pouring the club soda and adding garnish. Save these last two steps for when the drink is served. This way the carbonation from the club soda will still be active in the drink and the garnish will still be bright and pretty.
How long does homemade punch last?
You can store this punch, but it comes with a catch:
It can be stored for two to three days before the club soda has been added yet.
If you’ve already added the club soda, I would recommend drinking it the same day it was prepared.
More delicious drink recipes
How to make raspberry mojito punch
This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps. If you’re looking for the full recipe measurements and instructions, scroll down to Recipe Details.
Step 1 – In a large bowl, add the sugar and mint. Use the back of a spoon to thoroughly crush the mint into the sugar, activating the flavor.
Step 2 – Add the following ingredients to the bowl: water, white rum, raspberry juice blend concentrate, and lime juice. Stir the mixture thoroughly until the sugar has dissolved.
Step 3 – Add ice to a large pitcher or individual glasses, then pour the raspberry mojito punch mix in.
Step 4 – Add a dash of club soda and garnish with raspberries and mint.
Step 5 – Serve and enjoy!
Raspberry Mojito Punch
- In a large bowl, add sugar and mint leaves. Using a spoon, crush the mint leaves into the sugar until leaves are broken and fragrant.
- Pour water, white rum, raspberry juice concentrate, and lime juice into bowl. Stir well until sugar has dissolved.
- Fill a pitcher (or a set of glasses) 1/2 way with ice. Pour in raspberry mojito punch, including crushed mint leaves. If pouring into individual glasses, fill each glass 1/2 way.
- Slowly pour club soda down the side of the pitcher (or the glasses). Once filled, gently stir once or twice to combine.
- Serve raspberry mojitos with raspberries and extra mint leaves as garnish.
I do my best to provide nutrition information, but please keep in mind that I’m not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates of the correct values.