S’mores Iced Coffee
Skip the cafe and make a gourmet s’mores coffee at home a combination of marshmallow topping, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate sauce, cooled coffee, and milk.
This post contains affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy.
Table of Contents
About S’mores Iced Coffee
For as popular as coffee shops are, many of their most fun and flavorful recipes can be made at home – like this easy s’mores iced coffee.
Perfect for any s’mores fan, this drink only has six ingredients and can be customized further with your favorite coffee or creamer.
What’s in s’mores ice coffee?
This recipe comes in two parts – decorating the outside of the glass (which is technically optional, but still fun to do) and mixing the right flavors in the drink. Do either, you’ll need:
- Marshmallow topping – Because any self-respecting s’mores treat must have marshmallow, right?
- Graham cracker crumbs – You can either pick up the box that sells the crushed graham crackers, or you can crumble whole graham crackers yourself.
- Chocolate syrup – Another s’mores staple.
- Milk – Use as much as you’d like for your coffee. You could also replace this with heavy whipping cream or your favorite creamer.
- Coffee – Brewed and then cooled.
Other optional toppings for s’mores iced coffee:
- Mini marshmallows – Either the soft, standard type or the little dehydrated ones (similar to the marshmallows you find in cereal.)
- Mini chocolate chips – Can never have too much chocolate.
- Caramel sauce – Because why not? The more the merrier!
What kind of coffee should you use?
For this recipe, you can brew or prepare any type of coffee that you’d like – it just needs to be cooled beforehand so that it doesn’t melt the ice and water down your drink.
Where can you find marshmallow topping?
This recipe calls for marshmallow topping, which you can typically find in the same area as ice cream toppings at your local grocery store. You can also order it online.
However, if you can’t find marshmallow topping, you can substitute for an equal portion of marshmallow fluff. Marshmallow topping is thinner than marshmallow fluff, but you could mix in a very small amount of warm water to help dilute the marshmallow fluff to a more mixable and “drippable” texture.
More tasty drinks
How to make s’mores iced coffee
This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps. If you’re looking for the full recipe measurements and instructions, scroll down to Recipe Details.
Step 1 – Grab two small places. On one, add a dollop of marshmallow topping. On the other, add the graham cracker crumbs.
Step 2 – Dip the glass in the marshmallow topping, then dip it in the graham cracker crumbs, creating a decorative graham-cracker-marshmallow-coated rim.
Step 3 – Fill the decorated glass with ice, then pour the chocolate syrup and marshmallow topping on top.
Step 4 – Top it off with the cooled coffee and milk, then stir well.
Step 5 – Garnish with whipped topping and more chocolate syrup.
Step 6 – Serve and enjoy!
S’mores Iced Coffee
- 1 1/2 tablespoon marshmallow topping, divided (can also use marshmallow fluff)
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon chocolate syrup, divided
- 1/2 cup milk, or to taste
- 1 cup coffee, cooled
- whipped cream, for topping
- On a small plate, add 1/2 tablespoon of marshmallow fluff. On another small plate, add graham cracker crumbs.
- Dip the top edge of your chosen glass in the marshmallow topping, then dip the coated glass in the graham cracker crumbs. Crumbs should stick to and cover topping.
- Fill decorated glass with ice, then add 1 1/2 tablespoon chocolate syrup and the remaining 1 tablespoon marshmallow topping.
- Pour coffee and milk into the glass, then stir well.
- Garnish with whipped cream and the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate syrup.
I do my best to provide nutrition information, but please keep in mind that I’m not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates of the correct values.